Plague trackers: Researchers cover thousands of years in a quest to understand the elusive origins of the Black Death
[unable to retrieve full-text content]Seeking to better understand more about the origins and movement of bubonic plague, in ancient and contemporary times, researchers have completed a painstaking granular examination of hundreds of modern and ancient genome sequences, creating the largest analysis of its kind.
- Stars disappear before our eyes
- Massive fuel-hungry black holes feed off intergalactic gas
- Jumpin' Jehoshapat! New grasshopper-like material can leap 200 times its own thickness
- Researchers measure size-luminosity relation of galaxies less than a billion years after Big Bang
- Ten-minute scan enables detection and cure of the commonest cause of high blood pressure
- Why chocolate feels so good — it is all down to lubrication