Evidence of conscious-like activity in the dying brain
[unable to retrieve full-text content]A new study provides early evidence of a surge of activity correlated with consciousness in the dying brain.
On this topic: ( from category Science )
- Surprises in sea turtle genes could help them adapt to a rapidly changing world
- A star is born: Study reveals complex chemistry inside 'stellar nurseries'
- Hubble directly measures mass of a lone white dwarf
- Entangled atoms cross quantum network from one lab to another
- Evolution of wheat spikes since the Neolithic revolution
- New ice is like a snapshot of liquid water